ZO2 - Flexible and Responsive Joomla Templates Framework
ZO2 Framework is a free, open-source, highly extensible, search-engine optimized Joomla Templates Framework featuring responsive web design, bootstrap framework, styling for popular extensions, and a whole community behind it. ZO2 includes a ton of features for both developers and designers, and can be customized even without coding knowledge.
- Color preset (Preset any combination of configuration parameters, and save custom presets)
- Fully Search-Engine Optimized
- Responsive web design: show up great on both Mac, Windows, iPad, Tablets, iPhones, Android and windows phones
- Standard typography and many advanced shortcodes functions
- Built-in CSS and JS compression and combination
- Built-in Google Fonts: give you added control when using linked font
- Override K2, com_content for enhancing SEO features
- Flexible and powerful admin control panel
- Auto thumbnail
- Mega Menus and Accordion menus supported
- RTL language support
- Lazy load: delays loading of images in long web pages
- Auto upgrade new version
- Integrated Google Analytic
Built for and by nerds
Like you, we love building awesome products on the web. We love it so much, we decided to help people just like us do it easier, better, and faster. ZO2Framework is built for you.
Grid systems aren't everything, but having a durable and flexible one at the core of your work can make development much simpler. Use our built-in grid classes or roll your own.
Some sites that use our framework include:
Originally built with only modern browsers in mind, Bootstrap has evolved to include support for all major browsers (even IE7!) and, with Bootstrap 2, tablets and smartphones, too.